JSL is an Indian music director from New Delhi.
JSL aka Jaspal Singh, is an Indian music director and singer from New Delhi, India. His track “Paranda” was Mega Hit, which made him famous. He started his Musical Journey with underground remix mixtapes in the early 2000s but due to lack of family support he left music and started assisting his dad in their family business, after a 2-year gap he decided to pursue his dreams to be a Music Director.
What we did
We used the latest cutting edge technologies for this project.
- Next JS: Next.js is a lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Graph QL: Its an awesome query language for assessing databases.
- Keystone JS: KeystoneJS is the easiest way to build database-driven websites, applications and APIs in Node.js.
- MongoDB database: MongoDB is a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Contentful: Contentful has an API-first approach designed to appeal to both developers and content creators.
- Apollo GraphQL: Apollo Client is the best way to use GraphQL to build client applications. It is designed from day one to make it easy to build UI that fetches data with GraphQL. To get the most out of Apollo Client, you should use it with one of its view layer integrations like React.
- VS code: Visual Studio Code is a source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS.
Going with Digital Alcoholic for our project could easily be the most prominent step we’ve taken this year towards a better Product.Kapil Bhatia
Manager, Luxury LImo Land